Apr 3, 2009

{ Magic Carpet Ride }

{Image via Duet Weddings}
Team Wayt, otherwise known as my mother and I, have been trying to come up with a solution to our outdoor wedding isle.  I would like to avoid everyone sinking in the grass in their heels and possibly falling to their death and well, the rose petal isle has been done. I am also not a big fan of the normal isle runners.  I'm an interior designer, what can I say?  I just saw this image from Duet weddings and I think we have our solution.  It isn't cheesy or cliche.  It's just my style...perfection.

1 comment:

  1. hi Erin! This is a great solution! I've also been borderline consumed with the outdoor aisle issue and I think I might try this out. Thanks.

    great blog by the way. added you to my favourites.

    Marie-Eve @ LAKEJANE.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...