Apr 21, 2009

{ DIY Mecca }

So I have a bit of an obsession with this little store called Michaels. It makes me ever so happy to roam the isles picking up mounds of paper, feathers, yarn, paint or whatever other fancy I wish. Not to mention the fact that they are always rocking amazing music circa the early 90's. LOVE. 
My most favorite thing about Michaels though is their A-mazing coupons. So, I thought I would share the love. Every monday I will post the latest coupon at the bottom of my blog. Just click on the image and print away. 40% off at Michaels is like music to my ears. Enjoy!


  1. I have an obsession with Michaels too! My favorite time of year is whenever they mark down their ribbons... So thoughtful of you to put up their coupon on a weekly basis. Love it.

  2. This is great! thanks for the coupons.

    Loving your blog!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...