Spring has OFFICIALLY sprung and with temperatures reaching almost 70 the other day in Boston, I am dreaming of flowers, farmer's markets, dresses and skirts. And don't even get me started on my plans for the expansion of my sandal collection. While I run off to get a much needed pedi, take a gander at some Springy bits and bobbles I'm currently lusting over.
Berry Hued Gladiators, Gauzy Blouse Goodness, Yarn Endowed Fedora, Basket Full of Lavender, A Zig Zag Bag perfect for the Farmer's Market


Gorgeous blossoms and green glass.
ReplyDeleteAdorable clothes! And love those sandals! I need to get some new ones, I’ve worn out so many pairs!
ReplyDeletei am dreaming of the same. but wishing it was 70 degrees in Portland! le sigh.
ReplyDeletelove that chevron shopping bag!
ReplyDeletethat. bag.
ReplyDeleteOoh, love all your Spring images. Hooray for Spring!
ReplyDeleteThat top...I so want one just like it.
ReplyDelete