Mar 4, 2011

A Week of Lovelies

Jessica Stam's pretty apartment is light filled, comfy sofa laden dreaminess
Images courtesy of Vogue via Hip Hip Gin Gin

such a cute idea for a Save the Date

ribbon wallpaper isn't the only adorable thing in this nursery
Image via Style Files

I would drink EVERYTHING with these straws. even my lattes!
Image via Hooray Design

this renovated barn in Seattle had me at those gorgeous barn doors
Image via Style Files via Freshome

a blurred chevron scarf from Anthropologie. one word...YES

hip hip hooray for rainbow yarn wrapping

in love with this chair too Mrs. Super Burbs
Image via RUE

a campfire cake 

pure and total perfection through and through
Image via Ink + Wit

a ballet inspired wedding shoot and the perfect bridal braid
Images courtesy of Yan Photo via Snippet & Ink

pretty, pretty styling courtesy of Rebecca Thuss
Images courtesy of Rebecca Thuss via Twig & Thistle 

ribbon love


happy, happy friday to you!

11 comments:

  1. Ahh, I am going to be checking anthropologie's website every day now waiting for that scarf to go on sale! Such pretty finds this week :) Have a lovely weekend!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Stams apartment is as gorgeous as she is! And I LOVE those darling straws!

    Hav a fabulous weekend!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your lovelies.
    i think that chair is my favorite.

    Your Blog is adorable..

    I'm your newest follower.
    come check me out at..
    www.vintageprettypearl.blogspot.com


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection. I think I just said yes to everything I saw. I also just ordered those straws for my own wedding! Between dots and stripes, it was a tough toss-up~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely round up! Love the straws, the yarn, the ballet inspired shoot! Love it all really ;-) Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog! Come to my blog and tell me what do you think about it.. There is a new post! Look it!

    Follow me?
    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful selection of images, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that rainbow yarn wrapping idea is very cool. i am going to have to remember that for when i am putting together my sister's surprise fiesta birthday party in May.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos, grand colors and spectacular designs. This is the first time I can say that everything is just so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome images! Unfortunately you have not updated the blog for some time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...