Mar 23, 2011

Closet Dreaming

I will be dreaming of this very closet for days. A rolling ladder?!? Are you kidding me? I've died and gone to clothing cave heaven. On a side note, I think this space may be about as big as my entire apartment.

Image courtesy of Emily Anderson via rue


  1. Wow, that is like the most perfect closet ever!!

  2. I love love love that closet! It's so incredible and huge! Oh and that's my perfume on the left in the little round pink bottle! Yay for fancy stuff =)

    And They Lived Happily Ever After...

  3. I am in awe. Her closet was the best part of Rue. Absolutely incredible

  4. I wonder if my husband would mine if I turned his office into a closet just for me?

    Love your blog!

  5. I can't even imagine how fabulous that would be. Perfection!

  6. wow, i never thought i'd be envious of someone over their closet, well, there's a first time for everything indeed...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...