Mar 2, 2011

Feeling Bold + Style Stalking



today seems like a good day to revel in bright, bold color combinations and imperfectly perfect fashion mash-ups. This could be due to the fact that I spent the majority of my evening checking out what can only be described as awesomeness coming from Atlantic-Pacific. Thanks to Liz of From Portland to Peonies for the awesome find. This girl's got mad style and I fell in love with every freaking outfit in her line-up.


Images: Helen Borg via Happenstance via Color Collective, Miguel Flores-Vianna for Lonny via M.A. Belle, Anna Palma + Ray Brown for NAAG via A Glamorous Little Side Project via Color Collective, Atlantic-Pacific

9 comments:

  1. I too only recently came across Atlantic Pacific and I love her style! It's so different, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bold color! Her style is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. first- let me say i couldn't decide which of your posts i should comment on first.. i love em all:)
    second- wow wow wow i want to raid her closet!!! i've been stuck in a grey|black|white|camel rut and NEED to get out. this is inspiration i need to do that.
    third- yay for trays:) thanks for including mine in your round up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh thank you so much for the feature. Your blog layout and font is beautiful! I need an update after looking at yours :) LOVE IT
    xo
    BEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the coolest collaboration of fashion! love it all. very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am DYING over the pink tights & the red flower.
    Dying, I tell you.
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love all of these pictures!! Her clothes are ridiculously gorgeous.

    Laurenlovestoshare

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you love her too! I spent hoursss going through all her old posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...