Mar 8, 2011

Fleas in Paris


It is safe to say that I am a total blog stalker when it comes to Jordan Ferney and her little corner of the blogosphere, Oh Happy Day. And this was before her and her adorbs family up and moved to Paris. Now, seriously forget about it. I eat up every single image from the beautiful flower stores to the lovely little apartment overlooking the Eiffel Tower and now the Paris Flea Market. Clearly all Flea Markets are not built the same. The Parisian version is bursting with one lovely chair after another. And you know what I say to that? Not Fair!!!!! Obviously I know where I need to move next.

Images courtesy of Jordan and Paul Ferney via Oh Happy Day

11 comments:

  1. I have to admit, the title of this post kinda scared me. I was thinking actual fleas, but got excited when I found out it was cute furniture instead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my dreams would be able to shop the flea markets in Paris! I can only imagine what lovely I would find! And agree, Oh Happy Day is just fabulous ;-)

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. where for art thou yellow chair?! I need thee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was oozing with flea market jealousy too when I saw this post on Jordan's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love a good flea market.. LA has a few that really make my heart happy, but what I wouldn't give to go to one in Paris! A girl can dream...

    xoxo
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I NEED to find a good flea market in AZ! Im seriously dying over all of those finds! I just refinihsed a table today that I found on someones driveway for free.... lovvvve cheap furniture that you can make your own! sorry for my novel of a comment, this just got me all excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these chairs!! I definitely need to find a good flea market in Atlanta... or maybe just head to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO/SN, Atlanta used to have a great flea market at Lakewood Amphitheatre but alas, no more. Let's just go to Paris with Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Le sigh... suddenly my desk chair seems oh so plain! :P
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on the hunt for a desk chair to go with my new desk. Sigh. Nothing this lovely on SF craigslist these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...