Mar 29, 2011

Masculine vs. Feminine

We are in the process of making our Master bedroom FABULOUS (I call it the master but it also happens to be the only bedroom in the house)and I'm so torn. I always lean towards the safe land of gender neutral so as not to surround my husband in a sea of girly fluff BUT I also want our bedroom to be a pretty, pretty love den. These bedrooms are inspiring me with their perfect combination of masculine + sexy.

Of course, a sprinkle of girly never hurt anyone...



10 comments:

  1. So many great design options to pick from! I love the ones with the white washed brick walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of these. i don't think you have to assign a gender to them though. they are all beautiful in their own way!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the pictures you found! What beautiful choices! I can't wait to hear more about how your bedroom remodel/redecorating goes and which colors you choose!!

    MuffinLovesBiscuit

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a gril after my own heart with all the tufted headboards! I can't wait to see what you decide to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i meant girl, not gril! {typing with one hand while playing with my 4 month old :) }

    ReplyDelete
  6. i never thought that dark blue walls could be so cool! i think i could live happily ever after in that last room though.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I am obsessed with tufted headboards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally diggin' those headboards, especially the deep dark blue one. And I LOVE the white brick.

    x chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all these bedrooms, but I am obsessed with that chandelier! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, i love these photos, i might choose one to be my room, hm...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...