Jun 10, 2009

Non-Matching is the new Black


{First image via Green Wedding Shoes, all others via With this Ring}


I love this look but unfortunately I didn't discover this till well after the buying of the bridesmaid dresses. It is modern and slightly adorable and a great way for each bridesmaid to reflect her own personality. If I had one do over thus far, this would be it.



These are the bridesmaid dresses from Anthropology. We are going to change out the sash  and now I am thinking to add a bit of flair maybe each girl will cary a different color bouquet. I will try to satisfy my non-matching bridesmaid qualm with that. Oh wedding blogs...why do you torture me so?

5 comments:

  1. I do love, love, love the non-matching look but your dresses are already pretty fabulous. So much nicer than the usual evilness! Maybe you can let your girls wear different shoes or jewellery. Or how about wearing the sashes differently? Different colours, lengths, widths or ties? Even if you keep them the same I still love them. But then again, I love my deep purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry; these will be lovely. Different bouquets is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost did the non-mathcing bridesmaid dresses but my wedding planner said something to me that made me change my mind...if they all match then the BRIDE (you) stands out. I did let each girl wear there own jewelry, shoes, and wear there hair anyway they chose.

    Your dresses are gorgeous...don't be worried!

    xoxo

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO Random! I was on my photographers website today and found this...http://www.dana-and-jeremy.com/always-a-photographer-never-a-bridesmaid/

    Have a look and feel better about your bridesmaid dresses!

    xoxo

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that purple anthropologie dress!! wish there was a way i could find that dress for my bridesmaids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...