Jun 11, 2009

Merry, Berry Bridesmaids

So I have been mulling over the whole mismatched bridesmaid look originally talked about here. Since we already have the bridesmaid dresses, I am thinking different shoes will be the way to go. I love this image of all the different colored shoes so I am using this as inspiration mixed with this bedroom as color inspiration:

Soooooo...I present my version of all things berry. I think it would be super fantastic to have all the bridesmaids wear a different color berry shoe. *Please ignore the super ghetto plum sash I photoshopped in. you get the idea.

Then, maybe I can wear these shoes and everything will be splendid:

and bouquets like this might be kind of pretty. Ok, I think I'm berried out.


  1. Beautiful! I think it's a great idea!

  2. I think the colorful range of shoes would be the perfect POP!


    Rebecca June


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...