Jun 26, 2009

A Week of Lovelies

{Image via Tea and Whimsey}
Wedding Photography Magic



{Image via SF Girl by the Bay}
Sunny summer days



{Image via Sweet Home Style}
Outdoor Beds are Fantastic




{Image via You are my Fave}
A yummy backyard bungalow



{Image via Snippet and Ink}
Who doesn't love the open road?



{Image via Once Wed}
An audience of candles



{Image via Mason Jar Bride}
An engagement shoot goes mid-century



{Image via Le Love}
A lovveee path




{Images via Grey Likes Weddings}
Pretty bottles all in a row






{Images courtesy of Sarah Yates via Green Wedding Shoes}
Ace-ing it in Palm Springs




{Inspiration via Kiss the Groom}
Pretty in Blue



{Image via here}
Swooning over Dahlias



{Image via Broken Saucer}

A lovely little quote




{Image via 100 Layer Cake}
A succulent shop full of little lovelies




{Image via here}
A greek goddess goes rustic




{Image via C is for Charmed}
The perfect getaway bike



5 comments:

  1. Those pictures just brightened my day! I love looking at pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with the red bike and Elizabeth Messina's work!

    Lovely post!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for coming over! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to sleep in that outdoor bed and dance to that audience of candles. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the love. it's funny how you tagged some of my favorites, and I get to see more lovelies. I so want an outdoor bed. I'm just in the wrong climate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...