Jun 11, 2009

I think I shall make these

These cupcake flags remind me of Alice in Wonderland. Love. Will make.


  1. oh yum. i forget, is it eat me and you grow or shrink? i don't care...

    lovely! let me know when they're ready, ok?

    (i just checked out your Etsy site and LOVE it! So i included a mention on my blog... best of luck!


  2. I made these coconut lime cupcakes the other week and they were the best cupcakes I have ever eaten: http://shelbymaelawstories.blogspot.com/2009/05/lime-coconut-cupcakes-buttercreamevery.html (found via tastespotting)

  3. omigod! alice! totally never even glanced at the flags, just because I'm trying to discard work, but, but, but... love!
    and um, lime-coconut cupcakes! I'm so going to try that.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...