ever since i first saw this i've been trying to figure out what story to tell in our invite. the same ol' invite wording is just boring the pants off of me. but can I really start with "we met in a bar, garick threw fire at sera, then they got drunk together" ? not quite as clean cut...
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
hahahahaha this is awesome! what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat great reading that was! And I've never seen that ending "dinner and dancing and eternity to follow."
ReplyDeleteThat is just probably THE MOST clever invite I've ever seen.
ever since i first saw this i've been trying to figure out what story to tell in our invite. the same ol' invite wording is just boring the pants off of me. but can I really start with "we met in a bar, garick threw fire at sera, then they got drunk together" ? not quite as clean cut...
ReplyDelete