Jul 11, 2011

Rooftops and Cake Pops


Over the weekend, we had yet another little get together on our roof deck and I must say, that little spot is fast becoming my favorite place EVER in the history of placedom.

I made cake pops and French Gimlets (fabulous combo by the way) and we partied amongst gorgeous views all night long. It was all sorts of heaven. So today, while I still have visions of sweet treats and sunny views bouncing in my head, I thought it would be fun to pass along my favorite cake pop recipe along with some gorgeous rooftop sanctuaries that I am currently coveting. 


My go-to is Bakerella's Cake Pops and for this fĂȘte, I simply switched out the cake flavor for Funfetti Cake and vanilla frosting then smothered those babies in white chocolate, added a splash of rainbow sprinkles and voilĂ . Totally vegan I promise.

Now on to roof decks...












8 comments:

  1. You had me at Cake Pops. I think I'm gonna try them for the first time for a BBQ in a few weeks - not a rooftop but a backyard so close enough haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are sooooooo easy Jessica and completely scrumptious. promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, these sound great! And I LOVE the roof top inspiration. I want one of those for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cake pops - they're just so fun and delicious. Love all those roof top photos - they all would be great locations for a party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh some great photos of roof tops.... Loving the style.

    http://thekeypieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you know Erin, I am absolutely smitten with your glamorama roof top deck, and its mesmerizing views of Boston --not to mention the best place in Boston to view the Pops' fireworks!-- but I can also say from experience that you make the prettiest and yummiest cakepops this vegan ever tasted! Thanks for the fabulous roof deck design inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some lovely rooftops. Great inspiration. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please tell me the source for the image with the striped chairs and the basket lighting? I really need those chairs! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...