May 2, 2011


Good Monday Morning to you and you. I had a request for design ideas of the mantel kind so I pulled together some of my favorites. Simple, edited, grouped in pretty collections – that's the name of this game

no fireplace? you could always go the faux route. Everyone deserves the right to mantelscape after all


  1. Love the collection of clear glass bottles in the top picture. Also love the last picture with the vintage frames - but really, everything you show here is lovely! :)

  2. Loving the chalkboard on the mantle and the glass jars! Our mantle needs some help, that's for sure!!

  3. Hard to pick a favorite! I do like the 1st, 5th, and 6th all quite a lot. Very lovely images...I can't wait to move off campus to have a place to decorate! MademoiselleMichael


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...