May 23, 2011

Nookie Time

Over the weekend, I had some major girl time down at the Cape filled with Champagne + St. Germain (my new favorite combo), magazine perusing, cottage designing and unfortunately an all out spider and tick war (not my new favorite combo). I survived unscathed and have instead been bitten by the smitten bug over what I spotted in the newest House Beautiful. But before I dive in to my new obsession, take a gander at a little rearranging of art at the Cape House which ended in J.F.K. hanging in the loo. 

Nothing like staring at good old Johnny Boy while you tinkle. 
And now onto my undying love for the reading nook. 


All equally comfy and totally worthy of some good book devouring. Of course, what reading nook would be complete without some cheeky photography? You best believe this will make an appearance in my book cave



16 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning -- I need one of these in my home STAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little reading nook! Wish I had one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the red and white nook, those German paper cut curtains are covet worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome shots. Specially last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loooove st. germain & champagne! (& that JFK painting is kind of amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything with the word "nook" in it wins my heart. Reading nook, breakfast nook, I think it's a given!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! What I wouldn't do to have my very own reading nook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its very unique and wonderful ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love the reading nooks and window seats! There's something so romantic about them. Great selection!

    Anne
    http://www.ayanadesigns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the red and white nook is awesome! great little area to curl up with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I love every single reading nook! Could there BE a better place on earth??

    Maria xx
    www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love nooks:):)::):):):) I have a couple of these already on my pintrest lol cause a good nook totally makes a house so much cooler! Plus its fun to say:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat! Love the JFK painting Erin Dookers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE all those reading nooks! I think I need my own reading nook - maybe I'd get around to more reading if I had such a cute room as my motivation! :)

    ~Star
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete
  15. st germain + champagne is my new fav, too! actually i've had it with some kind of strawberry in it, too, and it was beyond fabulous. gosh, i forgot, though, that it was my new fav so i'm so glad for this reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Que lindos!!! Estou precisando pasar uma tarde inteira num cantinho assim,hehehe. Um convite ao ócio.Abraço.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...