May 30, 2011

A Brand New Week of Lovelies


i love everything about this image and the wedding is rather amazing as well
Image courtesy of Captured by Aimee via Style Me Pretty

dreaming in punchy pinks and creamy neutrals
Inspiration via 100 Layer Cake

head over heels for these adorable invites
Images via Elephantine

this cake was so made for me
Image via Once Wed

glam bike
Image via Wit + Delight

I could eat jars full of pickles all day long if left to my own devices. Make your own here.

The CBS Sunday Morning Show crashed the SMP offices last week. It was bright lights, camera, action and I for one was totally petrified. It was super fun to be a part of all the excitement but I have a feeling I won't be a screen siren anytime soon.
Image via Style me Pretty

gold + chevron = bedroom of the divine kind
Image via Oh Joy!

I want to crawl inside this image and hang out for awhile or the whole summer.
Image via Coco + Kelley

Hope you are enjoying this extra long weekend. I am jetting off to San Diego for Engage!11 but I promise to keep the pretty coming while I'm away. Cheers to a splendid Memorial Day. Have a hot dog for me.
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. That first picture is amazing!
    You always have the cutest pictures to share : )

    I’m having my 1st giveaway, come stop by ♥
    Laurenlovestoshare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding picture! That made my day - I love seeing happy couples! Have a great time here in San Diego - I'm glad it warmed up for you today!!!
    ~Star
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chevron cake and the chevron curtains! Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wedding photo is amazing! And I love that green cake, too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many lovelies! that first image is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first image is UTTERLY incredible. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your fabulous blog.... loving your style! xx your latest follower, anastasia at Decor is like butter

    ReplyDelete
  8. that wedding picture is awesome... just love it.
    and i LOVE the invitations. so want to copy those.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures! Love that bedroom and the fancy bike.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally obsessed with that first picture and the teal striped cake. Great finds Erin! Hope you had a great MDW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such great finds! i love that wedding color scheme. oh so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. that glam bike is fancy! thanks for sharing these piccys, they're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!!!
    Your blog is gorgeous!
    Take a look at my blog and if you like it... follow me and I'll do the same for you!!!
    Thanks a lot!!

    Love,
    Dorota
    http://jewellerybijou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such a great blog! I'm obsessed with that first image and plotting on trying to recreate it. Great finds, I think i'll be making dill pickles this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...