Feb 25, 2011

A Week of Lovelies

if loving this bed chair is wrong, I don't want to be right
Image via Vosges Paris

simple kraft invites that pack a big design punch 
Image via Hello! Lucky

do you know how fabulous our dinner parties would be if we had this patio? really fabulous
Image courtesy of Coco + Kelley via Flickr

an invitation full of fun lettering
Image courtesy of Bernadette Pascua via 100 Layer Cake

this would be an amazing addition to my kitchen
Image via Sweet and Saucy

I inherited a fur-baby for the week. She looks like an Ewok with drag queen eyelashes and I seriously can't get enough

spotted: a dapper little. how cute is he?

double the pleasure with these hair ties that also work as bracelets
Image courtesy of ManeMessage via Creature Comforts

dip dyed business cards – I think I need some of those
Images via Oh Happy Day

a recovered chair of hearts. perfect in every way
Image courtesy of Elissa Biermann via design*sponge

spring bulb wedding favors. get the DIY here
Image via Once Wed

tru dat Death Cab

wishing with all my heart that i could call this beauty my own
Image via Wit and Delight

a beeswax birthday
Image via Olivet

can I hang this on the front door?
Image via Pinterest

a beautiful wedding that doesn't take life too seriously
Image courtesy of Chudleigh Weddings via Style Me Pretty 

all about these watercolor feathers
Image via That Bullshit

as always, wishing you a wonderful weekend and hopefully a bit of sun


  1. awesome roundup! Loved every.single.thing. Fur babies are the best :) You need to get one of your own!

  2. omg I love that chair!!! Happy weekend Erin :)

  3. Aw, the cute little boy would have to be my favourite! So darn lovely! Have a wonderful weekend! x

  4. Ohhh I want the chair of hearts :)

  5. Love some of these ideas and inspirations and that little boy on the runway is adorable!!!

    I hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Liesl :)

  6. What an amazing collection of photos - such a great way to start the weekend!


  7. So much pretty! Really want to take a nap in the top image!

  8. WOW! I'm dying over your blog! Loving it! And I've been peeping around for new calling cards... I think these dip-dyed cards might inspire the design! Gorgeous post! So excited to follow!

  9. fabulous round up as always! I am particularly fond of the drag queen eyelashed ewok :)

  10. You have such a great eye for beautiful, lovely things =) Just became a follower- thanks for all the inspiration!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...