Feb 1, 2011

A Sunshine Party via Mrs. Lilien

It happens to look like the end of the world outside and there is no letup of snow insight so I'm thinking a Sunshine party is in store...

you know the kind where we blast the Beatles and drink pink fruity cocktails and pretend it's a warm summer day and not the middle of the worst winter in Boston's history (actually I don't know if that whole worst winter part is true but we'll just go with it). A big, fat thank you to Mrs. Lilien for brightening my weary winter spirits.

Images courtesy of Mrs. Lilien


  1. I want to try the pink flamingo cocktail!

  2. I love this times a million!

    Yay for spreading some spirited sunshine!

  3. What a perfect post for today, considering the fact that as I look out my window, I see a five foot snow drift in front of my house. Awesome. This was the perfect thing to lift my spirits, and remind me that spring is (eventually) coming!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...