Feb 23, 2011

A Real Wedding of the French Kind

I recently received an email from Esther, a super stylish reader from London. Her and her adorable husband just threw a backyard wedding in France and I instantly fell head over heals. The dress, oh that dress. Esther found a lovely vintage frock circa 1950 and had it shortened and styled by some fabulous ladies at Fur Coat and No Knickers (amazing name, right?)

I'm a sucker for backyard soirees and when they happen to be of the French variety, lets just say I le die a million times over. Thank you so, so much Esther for sharing your lovely wedding. Wishing you and yours a lifetime of perfect days just like this one.
xoxo

Photography: Mark Thomas and Christie Dietz, Dress: Vintage Dress redesigned by Fur Coat and No Knickers, Hair: Amy Kennedy

10 comments:

  1. Her dress is absolutely amazing!I hope to be that beautiful on my wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wedding! I just love the bride's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! How beautiful! I love the bridesmaid dresses too, so adorable :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness -- it doesn't get anymore beautiful!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! I love all the short dresses I've been seeing on brides. So elegant, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I *love* this!! nothing I don't adore -- backyard weddings, short dresses, that elegant french chic thing she has going on. heart. love. j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so beautiful! That simple dress with the addition of the black sash....ahhhh sigh. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wedding is so lovely! Congratulations to the both of you! Spread the love! You deserve each other.

    Limo Hire Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...