Jan 23, 2011

A Week{end} of Lovelies

a super simple but oh so pretty branch light. I'm so making this!

dreamy beach kisses as seen through the lens of Elizabeth Messina

the happiest, loveliest new prints from Rifle Paper perfect for Valentine's giving

nothing but love for this headboard

i could spend the rest of my days staring up at this chandelier

Jose Villa has quite the eye for pretty cakes

my love of color lives on in the perfect satchel

wishing I could sketch like this illustrator
I'll take this whole look and a fast forward to spring.

almost forgot how much I adore pomegranates

chalk art! found here via here

hope your weekend was full of all the things you love


  1. I Love every single one of those lovelies!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! xo Samantha

  2. loving your weekend of lovelies...especially Mr. Jose Villa! we have that color scheme in our bedroom, but that headboard would be a perfect addition ;) have a great night! xoxo {av}

  3. So much to love here, especially that headboard! Hope you enjoyed the weekend!

  4. I'm so glad I came across this post! I love the valentine's cards. That headboard is SO Cute/ Crafty! and I love fashion illustrations.


  5. I love Rifle's prints! And that branch light is great - I would love to have one in my own house. Great selection of lovelies here - thanks for sharing!

  6. Ok your pictures are all so beautiful! I want that light too. I might get my sparky boyfriend to give it a go lol.

  7. ya...totally stealing that headboard ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...