Jan 5, 2011

2011 is off to a busy albeit amazing start...

We have been a little crazy around the SMP offices as of late but with good reason, we were busy working on our first E-Glossy and I know I'm a bit biased but all favoritism aside, I happen to think it is fall off your seat gorgeous. Definitely worth a look if you haven't already devoured it cover to cover. See it here

in other cool news... BrideTide named Erin Ever After in its 100 Top Blogs of 2011 along with a bevy of other fabulous reads. Thank you for the lovely mention! I have a feeling this year is going to be a really good one


  1. Gorgeous!!! My sister got engaged over Christmas, so I can't wait to see it!
    velvet cupcakes

  2. That cover is seriously beautiful! Congrats on the award!

  3. The e-glossy looks so beautiful! Congrats!

  4. I wish the information about the bride's dress on the cover was shared. It is so lovely.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...