Jan 17, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside

I knew going into this whole East Coast living thing that Boston was going to be cold but I didn't know quite how cold until I had an hour long walk home in the wee hours of the morning. There was snow, there were freezing cold extremities and there was not an empty cab in site. Oh major FAIL. 

So before I hightail it to any bars in the upcoming months, you bet your bottom I'm going to be sporting some warm, fuzzy friends. And if you happen to frequent any local Boston watering holes, I'll be the short girl looking like a viking bag lady. And you know what?  I don't even care. All cuteness has been tossed out the window at this point cause baby, it's COLD outside!


1. Fur Trapper / 2. Taxi Mittens / 3. Pom Pom Scarf / 4. Joan of Arctic Boots



5 comments:

  1. Isn't it just freezing in Boston today??! And tomorrow is supposed to be worst! Ugh. Looking forward to spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is amazing! it has been 37 degrees celcius in Perth, western australia, for the last 5 days or so, and it is killing me looking at all this pretty winter stuff... too... hot... to... oggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup these all look like variations of my layers right now! I'm ready for warm weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Minneapolis and we call it "Minnesota chic" when we go out to ars in our layers! Check out theminneapoline.com if you want to see the chicest Minnesota keeping warm! I always go there for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it's so so cold here in wisconsin. yesterday it was negative 25!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...