Jan 28, 2011

A Week of Lovelies

i love me some sequined hearts but in this shot it's the messy top bun that really steals the show
Image via ban.do 

zebras are the hottest new wedding decor since the all encompassing mason jar 
Images courtesy of Steve Steinhardt via Style Me Pretty 

i spy with my little eye an Amazing apartment complete with gilded chevron
Images courtesy of Emily Anderson via Rue

living inside this children's boutique designed by Sharon Taylor sounds like my cup of tea
Images courtesy of Nathalie Bearden via design*sponge 

can't get enough of this pedestal from iacoli & mcallister 
Image via Oh Joy 

i'm a gray lover through and through and this board from Green Wedding Shoes speaks to me

succulents and needlepoint. a combo worth repeating
Image courtesy of Nicole Polk via Ruffled 

crossing my fingers to one day have a closet this cute
Image courtesy of Pinterest via We Heart it

rad ring shot and an equally cool wedding
Image courtesy of Lauren Ross via Style Me Pretty

these shoes have my mind reeling with thoughts of spring and cute heels
Image courtesy of Garance Dore

a tasty little vignette 
Image courtesy of Pinterest via Oh Joy

whatever it is you find yourself doing this weekend, I hope it is positively perfect in every way
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. The loveliest links as always! That closet is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I blogged about that same bun earlier this week (different photo, though!)

    xo,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you are blogging again regularly on EEA. I missed your posts! Your week of lovelies are always my favourites! That closet and those Prada raffia heels make me weak in the knees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Those shoes are so beautiful, very chic & stylish. It will be the envy of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adore all of these images!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    xx,
    dCc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah for grey wedding dresses - I am wearing one at my wedding this summer! The girl in teh top photo is perfection - what wonderful taste you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. everything here is vondaful, dahling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The loveliest links as always! That closet is to die for!
      Hindu Wedding Cards

      Delete
  8. The loveliest links as always! That closet is to die for!
    Hindu Wedding Cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it. I blogged about that same bun earlier this week (different photo, though!)

    Auto Accident Lawyers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...