Jan 7, 2011

A New Year of Lovelies

this fort proposal is unbearably sweet

snippet & ink's coming up roses board is red lipped perfection

total perfection of the office kind 

DIY sparkle feet

Ashley Meader's post it calendar has my name all over it

perfect dress. perfect photography by Jose Villa

beautiful words

until next week loves 


  1. love that last one. perfect words.

  2. love the proposal in a fort, beyond sweet!

  3. Wow! The fort is amazing! Would Love for you to check out my blog if you get the chance. I have some "forts" for you to check out from yesterday! I think you will Love! And that office is amazing! Beautiful ending to a beautiful week! xo Samantha

  4. Thanks so much for the link love!

  5. Hello - those final wise words are great. And the red mood board - hmmm that makes me wanna run out and buy red shoes (again!). Lovely new year thoughts! Lou x

  6. I just discovered you blog & loved it. I'm an interior designer from Melbourne, Australia & I found it very inspiring. Blogging is all new to me but I have just set up my own blog
    You may like to check it out because I had so much fun doing it. It's got a bit of everything fashion, interiors, food, travel spots - hopefully you will find something in there that you like.
    Thanks for providing me with such great entertainment!

  7. I'm trying to decide if I would be uber productive in that home office, or never get anything done at all. I think I might just while away my days gazing at the gloriousness of it. Either way....its fab:)

  8. thanks for posting about my engagement fort & photos. i'd encourage everyone to build a fort! they're great for daydreaming and escaping the world for a bit. enjoy!

  9. That proposal is too cute!
    I love your blog--I just stumbled upon it and am quite smitten!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...