Sep 23, 2010

You Go Urban Outfitters




being in the market for all new apartment decor, I spend A LOT of time perusing the internet for great finds on the cheap and it never fails, Urban Outfitters always delivers in the accessories department. Can I just point out that this industrial cart would make an oh so cute bar cart? Done deal. We are so getting that. And I am not over chalk boards just yet, especially heart shaped chalkboards. Me loves. As far as bedding, I'm an all white bedding kind of girl so textured duvets are totally my cup of tea and throw on some sequined/gilded pillows to glam it up and well, I'm in love nest heaven.


and might I add that I am head over heels for this moody wall color spotted on Destined to Design. K, now back to more shopping. Next stop? Craigslist.

13 comments:

  1. Is that a ruffled bed spread I spy? How I'd like to snuggle under that every night. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, loving that sequinned pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah!! I've been looking for a mini cart for a little bar. Thanks for posting this and those pillows are INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been BEGGING my husband for that sequined pillow, but he's not budging. he doesn't seem to understand that there is simply no such thing as too many pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cart is so awesome! I might have to get it for my new apartment too! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want old shelves like those beat up wooden ones. The look awesome. So does that white bed spread. It reminds me of my wedding dress!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this pillow made from sequins...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Urban has such amazing stuff! I always drool over them and Anthropologie

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just bought those sequin pillows! they are so fun and go with pretty much ANYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh that bed spread is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really those pillows are very nice and seem comfortable to sit on. Those things are made mainly in Argentina. I was in a buenos aires apartment a few months ago and they all had this style of pillows, it is sold in the Buenos Aires Design mall, that means they are trendy and in now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...