Sep 16, 2010

Rockin the Namesake

so my newest obsession is finding the perfect coat. Because lets face it, this California girl is going to freeze her tush off in a matter of weeks if she doesn't find some cute little coats to cover up in. Seriously, I need some rad coats, jackets, sweaters, whatevs...I just need some warmth. I can feel the cold starting to creep into our Boston abode and it is completely freaking me out. AND I know that this little beauty is not practical and it certainly isn't going to keep warm in the depth of winter but it would look so stinking cute with skinny jeans so I think it is a must have. Don't you?

xoxo Mrs. Lepperd

1 comment:

  1. You should check out the coats at www.mackage.com. Not only are they gorgeous, but they are super well made, and are true to size (and they go on sale every spring).
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...