Sep 19, 2010

We be Townies

It just so happens that the one square mile little neighborhood the Huz and I recently moved to is now the topic of a major motion picture. The Town is all up in our hood of Charlestown but I have yet to see a bank robber or Ben Affleck (in case you were wondering)

I can see the Bunker Hill Monument from my roof deck though. I mean the fact that the site of the first major battle of the American Revolution is less than a block from my house is sort of crazy, right? And I think that is way cooler than any movie star, well maybe not Jon Hamm (I sort of DIE for him)


Needless to say, go see The Town and let me know what you think. We are proud little newbie Townies.

2 comments:

  1. Loved The Town! And by its definition you are a "Toony," in case you were wondering. But don't feel bad... my sister-in-law and her husband are Toonies, too, so you have great company!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...