Sep 22, 2010

Checker Me Happy

It all started with this shirt which I absolutely need to have. I have thought of a bejillion amazing outfits for my fall wardrobe and they all center around this gingham wonder.

Then I started noticing a pattern. A really cool, black checkered pattern that has started popping up all over the interwebs.

this adorable spread is the newest creation from Sunday Suppers. Grilled Pizza Parties never looked so good.

another cute example of gingham mania from a wedding photographed by Patricia Kantzos on Style Me Pretty.

So what have we learned from this? Black and White gingham is in and it promises to play nicely with bright, yummy colors.


  1. I have a similar shirt from J.Crew form last year and I LOVE IT!!! Great choice, i love the smaller checks, mine are larger - I think I need smaller too! :)

  2. There is a shirt similar to this that I bought from Victoria's Secret. It is black and white gingham and was a sleep top but I now wear it every.. plus it was a steal for $10!

  3. The shirt, the tablescapes and that chair...omg, that chair...I love it all.

  4. Ohhh.... I love that chair!! Going to get the staple-gun out for some DIY....


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...