Sep 27, 2010

Insanely Jealous

that I had to miss The Hitched Event. It looked absolutely amazing and I've only seen the sneak peeks. I think it might be a little mind blowing when the whole event is unveiled. While we wait, take a look at some snippets of fabulous captured by some of my faves...

a bright, yummy table designed by Sweet Emilia Jane and The Floral Lab. perfection is a zig zag napkin

more zig zags and fabulousness in the form of yarn wrapped furniture from the ladies of Sitting in a Tree

a little Smilebooth action from The Flashdance

glitter and heels caught on film by Bonnie Tsang

can't wait to see the rest of the magic.


  1. I feel like such a trendsetter...I used rock candy as my place cards at my wedding. Score 1 for me.


    Rebecca June


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...