Sep 17, 2010

A Week of Lovelies

moody purple fabulousness from The Floral Lab


the cutest DIY coat rack


homemade cake perfection



frilly frilly dress goodness




natural beauty from Magpie & Rye


hot pink and fabulous




the perfect brunch spot




a yummy perfect for fall bow scarf




lurve it




have a fabulous, fun-filled weekend loves and be sure to stop by on Monday because I have an extra special treat for you. There just might be a fantabulous giveaway on the horizon and it is really, really good. You won't want to miss it. promise.


xoxo Mrs. Lepperd

12 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite color! I love that first image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dress, The purple table setup, the table setting under the grapevines and that coat rack! Great Photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! fell in love with that dress when i saw it the first time! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress was my dream dress, and I felt so lovely in it. Thank you for featuring me on you lovely, amazing blog! ~Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the frilly dress and fun shoes in that pic! I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend too!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the link love!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :) That dress is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wedding dress.x

    http://aglamorouswayofthinking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful setup in the first photo. Purple is my favorite color. Love the simplicity of the cake and those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog. not only because you featured the frilly dress of a dear friend, and not only because we share the same name! hope to come around more often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous post darling! That twirling pic with the blue shoes AHH! and a branch as a rack? Brilliant!

    I'm doing a guest blogger series while I move and I'd love for you to enter! http://livingembellished.blogspot.com/2010/09/guest-blogger-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...