May 7, 2010

A Week of Lovelies


luscious, gorgeous, want to eat them they're so pretty





so very ready for a little summer fiesta thanks to this shoot




ballerinas in the city




origami tablescapes are the cat's pajamas



romance in NOLA



paper whites



the perfect hammock for a little r & r


magical out of this world love on SMP today



I want a courtyard just.like.this




collections of E's are my fave




Myka and Georges are married and oh my was it pretty.



Happy, Happy weekend. I hope it is full of vitamin D!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link love! Great round up of links as always! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lovelies, thanks for this gorgeous recap

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so refreshing!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely pictures on such a rainy day! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

    Carissa
    http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, you have collected all my favourites in one post. I love collections of "E"s too. May have to start my own (or is that too narcissistic for someone with an E name?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - I cam across your blog from Hey Gorgeous - sometimes there is just too much gorgeousness in the world! Nice to 'meet' you, Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for posting some of the Ballerina in the City shots!!! Also LOOOOVE the collection of E's (for obvious reasons ;).

    XOXO
    Emily
    frenchie & flea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...