Hi. I shot and styled this shoot. My wife actually made the headpieces featured in the shoot. You can contact her for custom orders at www.studio45ny.etsy.com
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
Aw, she looks so sunny and sweet... what a great idea!
ReplyDeleteoh that is so pretty! love the idea of a colored veil!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThat is spectacular! Simply love it! Great pics.
ReplyDeletexoxo
kristi
I had never seen one before. What a great idea!!
ReplyDeleteLove it.
**Check out my blog to participate of the CNS Stores giveaway**
Have a great weekend.
~lilian~
Me too! I've never seen that before
ReplyDeleteHi. I shot and styled this shoot. My wife actually made the headpieces featured in the shoot. You can contact her for custom orders at www.studio45ny.etsy.com
ReplyDelete