A nice wedding banner! Last month, I arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of malibu wedding venues. It was a nice themed wedding and everyone loved it. My brother and her ought-to-be-wife both were really happy!
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
That is sooooo cool !!!
ReplyDelete~lilian~
so freakin' cute!!
ReplyDeleterealllllly cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is so lovely! Love the banner - Ive never seen anything like that! xx
ReplyDeleteLove it! And, love love love her shoes.
ReplyDeleteoh yes, these are so cute and I loved this wedding in general!!
ReplyDeletelove love love it!!! precious.
ReplyDeletealso, i'm obsessed with the psychedelic hair you posted on the 28th :)
Probably the sweetest idea EVER!
ReplyDeleteA nice wedding banner! Last month, I arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of malibu wedding venues. It was a nice themed wedding and everyone loved it. My brother and her ought-to-be-wife both were really happy!
ReplyDeleteMuch thanks for this helpful article. I like it. postcard printing
ReplyDelete