May 18, 2010

A few things...

this dress totally made my busy day better when it politely arrived at my doorstep on time and fitting perfectly. 

I am completely jealous of this guy's hair. Is that normal? 



I worked on a super secret photo shoot over the weekend and it turned out AWESOME. I have to wait to show you the pictures but in the meantime I'll leave you with my partner in crime after a super long day and way too little food. Ohh loopy stylists are the best.

that is the extent of my thoughts for the day. ciao ciao

10 comments:

  1. Great dress...so unfair we don't get JCrew here...

    Ciao Ciao back!
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. the hair jealousy is normal. 2. can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Erin! My sisters, mom and I swoon over Casey's hair every week! We all have naturally curly locks, and are DYING to know what products he uses!!!! Is THAT weird?!?!??!?!?

    xoxo
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. I can't BELIEVE you posted that photo of me! I thought that was a our private moment! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my boy has the most incredible hair, never frizzes, always holds a soft shape, and of course the only thing he ever does is use shampoo and the odd haircut, so jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is gorgeous! I love when my online purchases arrive on time and fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have loved your blog for wedding inspiration! And I just want to let you know I started to put up wedding photos from mine on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got that dress too. And I can't wait to see your photo shoot results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I like the girl, not the dress, and about be jelous about that guys hair, I guess it's ok, I want to have chinese hair...

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are gorgeous, specially the second one, I couldn't believe those pictures! I would like to have the same talent. It's all about determination. How does it feel? I mean, to have this wonderful website and be an amazing blogger like you are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...