If you are decided that you want to sell your wedding dress online, so I will suggest you that it is best to sell it at tradesy.com. You will get best price from this website and I am sure you can sell your dress quickly.
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
Such a gorgeous dress!
ReplyDeleteOh Erin, it's so pretty and will make another beautiful bride SO happy!
ReplyDeleteIt is a very beautiful dress. I am sure another bride will be very happy to buy it.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I got mine at Priscilla's too! : )
ReplyDeleteoh Erin... will you be selling your veil too?
ReplyDeleteThis was your wedding dress?? I'm loving it!!! I just discovered your dress, I've got to find a link to your wedding details!
ReplyDeleteIf you are decided that you want to sell your wedding dress online, so I will suggest you that it is best to sell it at tradesy.com. You will get best price from this website and I am sure you can sell your dress quickly.
ReplyDeletesell my wedding dress online
what a beautiful dress. Thanks for sharing...58eveningdress.
ReplyDelete