ooo I love these!!! thanks for sharing... I wonder if they are the kind of cups that absorb the heat though... I have a mug that I can't use because it'll burn my little fingerprints off! haha. Have you tried these yet?
Oh gosh what super cute bowls!! I could def see myself sipping out of these beauties! They are just lovely and perfect :) Tomorrow I am hoping to have your fab wedding posted too!! Wha hoo! I will keep you posted girlfriend XOXOX
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
ooo I love these!!! thanks for sharing... I wonder if they are the kind of cups that absorb the heat though... I have a mug that I can't use because it'll burn my little fingerprints off! haha. Have you tried these yet?
ReplyDeletewww.passportinmypocket.com/blog
Oh gosh what super cute bowls!! I could def see myself sipping out of these beauties! They are just lovely and perfect :) Tomorrow I am hoping to have your fab wedding posted too!! Wha hoo! I will keep you posted girlfriend XOXOX
ReplyDeleteI love these too! I love stemless glassware... Wine glasses, champagne glasses, tea cups... All better stemless :)
ReplyDeletei think i need these...
ReplyDeletej.
How fun and I am loving your blog, Erin...so glad I discovered you through Miss Rhiannon Nicole over at Hey Gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)