We chose not to hand out favors but if we had, they would for sure be doled out in this pretty(and did I mention super easy) packaging. Homemade granola and tea sound lovely to me
These favors are fantastic, edible favors are usually my favorite - I like the idea of granola, something I'd actually eat and enjoy! Most weddings I've seen lately have done a self-serve candy bar in the same colors as the wedding.
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
These are amazing... we are currently having the favor debate in our house - these make me really want them!
ReplyDeleteThese favors are fantastic, edible favors are usually my favorite - I like the idea of granola, something I'd actually eat and enjoy! Most weddings I've seen lately have done a self-serve candy bar in the same colors as the wedding.
ReplyDeleteIf favors weren't so lovely, no one would want to use them. sigh.
ReplyDeleteOh my!
ReplyDeletesuch great ideas! I will be sure to pass on to my "barn chic" bride :)
ReplyDeleteYou read my mind! I'm in the midst of the favor or not to favor debate. This is tempting though..
ReplyDelete