California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
yes please yum!
ReplyDeleteOh my yummmm!! Do you Blend it... looks amazing!! I love Gin with lots of Lemon... refreshing!! xo
ReplyDeletei thought this was so cute too. let me know how it is!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, does that sound fantastic! Strawberries, mint and gin? Three of my fave things!
ReplyDeleteDitto! Looks fab.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds so refreshing! Yum :) Do you muddle the fruit and mint together first?
ReplyDeleteCome and enter my Valentine's giveaway!
http://myfavouritethings-chloe.blogspot.com/2010/01/valentines-giveaway.
Not sure about the cucumber but the rest sounds (and looks) very yummy!
ReplyDeleteAlright, this sounds fantastic. Did you try it?
ReplyDeletePS: I love your blog - so glad I found you!