Feb 18, 2010

An email from Sunset Magazine



From: Alan Phinney
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:15:43 -0800
To: Erin Lepperd 
Subject: Hello, Erin, from Sunset Magazine

Hello Erin,

I noticed your charming blog post about our recent story on succulent frames. If space permits, I’d like to include a reference to it in an upcoming Reader Letters column. How does that sound to you?

--Alan Phinney




I found this little gem in my inbox yesterday and nearly had a heart-attack. Granted it says "if space permits" and yes it is only a reader letters column but STILL - it is SUNSET magazine. I die.

13 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations! LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY exciting! Which post was it?

    xoxo

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!!! Congrats Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so so exciting! how great is that? sunset mag finally figured out what we all knew....your blog is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I get sunset and when I saw your posting got even more excited b/c i loved that idea they put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so exciting!! yay you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. um i write about sunset all the time. no fair! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i die for you too! I'm telling you, the momentum is building and building, world watch out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...