Jan 15, 2010

A Week of Lovelies



Cage heels that will make you le swoon





A pretty spring pallet 





Moody decor that makes your favorite nick knacks pop





Dreamy tulle is the new pom of choice






Crystal brass knuckles anyone?






Snowy and vintage just the way I like it










Girly frocks make my heart sing






and so does Oscar










These make me want a Diana super bad






Short and oh so sweet 






Welcome your thirties with style- I know I did






A clutch with an amazing address



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! :) Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so lovely. thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin!
    I'm smitten with your blog! It is the prettiest, greatest one I've seen in a very very long time! I adore everything on it! And I'm pretty crazy about those cage heels as well! Major swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - every single one! The tulle pom poms are adorable, and I especially love that clutch!

    Have a marvelous weekend! xoxoxox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm swooning over the Tulle poms. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic of the Eiffel Tower and heels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these old time styles! cute couples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every single pick is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...