Jan 26, 2010

Dress Heaven - sheep included

I am becoming a huge fan of baby's breath as well. Not a fan of the name but the look is super romantic unless paired with red roses. BIG NO.

Images via Once Wed


  1. I like the sheep. And the dress is cute, too.
    Is that baby's breath...or Lily of the Valley?

  2. haha agreed on the roses. so tacky/cheesy!

    p.s. I have a sheep obsession, I'm so jealous of this couple!!

  3. Aww so sweet and scottish! Love it...

  4. Amazing dress {plus baby's breath? Who knew!}. P.S. Love your blog.


  5. this wedding is gorgeous! i love the dress!

  6. Those sheep are awesome! It reminds me of when my wife and I were searching for a wedding site, we ended up driving up the CA coast where we stopped at this little farm who had a barn near a hill overlooking the pacific. The view was incredible, but standing up there we were surrounded by Cows, and their... um... waste. We were tempted but ended up going where our guests shoes would be safer.
    Great site!

  7. Where did you find that dress?! I LOVE IT!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...