Jan 8, 2010

A long Week of Lovelies

The perfect tablescape for a reception al fresco

A wreath I would covet year round

A lethal tub/ mirror combo that would have me spending all my time in the bath

A sleeping nook is my fave too

A backyard master bath retreat that has kicked my treehouse dream's bum

A redesign of a Delta Boarding Pass that doesn't make your head hurt. In fact, I quite like it.

Love is a roof top garden in London

A rooftop wedding with an uber cute dress

A yummy vignette any girly girl would die for

Boutonnières that are sure to vamp up your wedding boys

Sweet and sexy according to Emilia and I would have to agree.

Still so very in love with these fabric poms from Dolci Odille

Ethnic meets chic in Hot Afro, the book not the do

Fashion rule for 2010: your pooch and your shoes should always match

A media room sans couch...who needs those anyways?

My kind of vintage. Dior that is.

Dive bar bathroom goes glam

Words to live by


  1. lovely images. thanks so much for the link!! xo

  2. Ooh I think that first tablescape would be so cute for an outdoor bridal shower! Love!

  3. You're killing me with all these awesome images. That first image is ideal for a chilled out laid back summer wedding; a Ben Blood photo (whose work I massively admire); that Dior dress; and as for that bathroom...too much for me to take!

  4. i love the quote and oh lord, that wonderful dress!

  5. epic.
    I must have a pillow room.
    And I WILL dress my chiwa according to my shoes from now on.

  6. Perfect picks and thanks for the link love!

  7. This is just one of my favorite "inspiration posts" of all time! So many wonderful images and lovely things... thanks for sharing, you got my creative wheels a-turning! =)

    Have a spectacular weekend!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...