California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
No, but I LOVE it! Share the answer when you get it :)
ReplyDeleteno but i do love the color palette on this wedding!
ReplyDeleteand your blog.
would love to know your pricing for graphic design as well
http://kimricosays.blogspot.com/
no, but it looks similar to : http://www.amykuschel.com/gowns/dandie
ReplyDeleteThe whole wedding is going to be featured on Style Me Pretty soon, so I'm sure they'll reveal the designer then. Love the palette of those bm dresses!
ReplyDeletesooooo fab.
ReplyDeleteHi Kim...you can email me at erinwayt@gmail.com about pricing. thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think it might be a pronovias dress
ReplyDeleteIt is Peter Langner!
ReplyDeleteI confirm is a Peter Langer, the last collection
ReplyDelete