Nov 20, 2009

A Week of Lovelies

Wanting that perfectly tussled bed head look via Dress, Design & Decor

Hauntingly beautiful wedding sight via Green Wedding Shoes

Plum wedding dresses are hot via Style Me Pretty 

A whimsical wedding indeed via Once Wed

Gilded mustache earrings are the way to my heart via Pretty, Pretty Paper

I want to shove my feet in both of these this winter via Coco + Kelley

An obsession worthy rustic cake via Sweet Emilia Jane

I think I need some bright tights via My Opera

This room is perfection via Apartment #34


  1. gah! that first picture is my wedding hair/makeup dream!

  2. Thanks for the link! I love her hair... sigh... lol

  3. Um, plum wedding dress? Hot!!

  4. I love the candy apple red theme - that's my dream wedding color

  5. Okay the picture with the plum wedding dress...I love it. Do you still have the link to that specific page on Style Me Pretty? I can't find it anywhere. I am dying to know who made those bridesmaid dresses.

  6. coco and kelly collections are very authentic. If you're looking for best unique styles, better check the post.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...