Nov 14, 2009

Our pictures are here


This party was so good, people passed out in the bridal suite from sheer exhaustion
(and a little too much of our signature cocktails). These are the pictures I love the most.


Corbin Gurkin is my heroe. She completely captured all of those special moments, the overwhelming feeling of happiness and love, the crazy dancers and all of the pretty little details in between and I never even noticed. She is like a photography ninja. Thank you Corbin! I wish I could take you everywhere with me and you could chronicle my life. Go check out her blog for a little montage of wedding goodness.

*Image via the f*ing fantabulous Corbin Gurkin

7 comments:

  1. Fucking fantabulous indeed. And where o where did you get that brilliant dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your wedding was totally f*ing fabulous (and I don't say that much!) Any chance I might be able to share some of the pics on my blog, linking to you of course? I asked Corbin as well...let me know and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the compliments! share away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my 2nd favorite photo of the night. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just looked at them and they are so beautiful. I love the reception site and all those mirrors behind the main table are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. man you had one gorgeous wedding! congrats erin, everything was so SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your recent wedding and thank you for sharing the pictures. Everything looks so beautiful. I had a veil similar to yours when I got married!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...