Nov 5, 2009

Editor's Note




Let me preface this by saying that my husband and I
have dated for over six years and have lived together for the last four so when we first embarked on this crazy ride that is marriage I didn't think that anything would change. I know him probably better then I know myself and I was positive that a ceremony and a certificate wouldn't permeate that rock. But I was very, very wrong. Things are better. I can't explain it because it is almost undetectable unless you really know us but we are stronger, and better then we were before. Maybe it is standing up in front of everyone you know and declaring your love and commitment or maybe it is just the fact that we are a new little family now. All I know is that I love him even more then I did yesterday or last month and I didn't think that was possible. I stand corrected.

5 comments:

  1. this makes me so happy to hear. just like you two, my guy and i have been together over 6 years, and have lived together for the last 4, so we are speculating that nothing will really change. but i truly do hope that we share the same feeling you guys did after we're married. here's to looking forward to married life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone! I felt the same way after marrying my husband. Thanks for the great note it brought back all those memories for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you give me chills. also, best.wedding.kiss.ever. Damn I wish I hadn't been inside lighting candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT's a wonderful thing you wrote,maybe you know that's one of the great things of God.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw!! that's so true for my husband and me too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...