Nov 6, 2009

A Week of Lovelies

This makes me want a bicycle and a red dress via Audrey Hepburn Complex

Looking dapper in NYC via The Sartorialist

Wishing I lived somewhere cold enough for mittens via Coco + Kelley

A dark little love den complete with antler chandelier via Auburn & Ivory

Loving this petite chandelier via Apartment #34

A cozy home I wish I owned via A Cup of Jo

Sayulita is calling my name via Tec Petaja

A keg all dressed up and cool cups to match via Veiled Vows

Mason Jar Bride got married and it was sort of incredibly fantastic vis Sarah K Chen

Embroidery isn't just for your grandma anymore via Grey Likes Weddings

An engagement shoot Los Angeles style with old parks and funky tights via here

Itty bitty cute cakes at a wedding via Green Wedding Shoes

A Hey Jude flow chart via Wide Open Spaces


  1. I love that pendant light, it's very cool and that chic dude in the black suit.

  2. Oh I just adore that first picturel.

  3. love mason jar girls wedding photos!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...