Oct 3, 2011

Because It's Been Awhile...


I present to you, my loyal readers, a Monday of lovelies...
enjoy.

 Giraffe images never get old. ever.
Image via Pretty Stuff

waiting for this to happen in Boston. It seriously makes all the other miserable months of weather so worth it.

Salted Chocolate Caramel is soo not on my vegan diet list but you bet your bottom dollar the next cheat day I have, I'm going right for these babies. seriously, they need to get in my mouth. now.
Image via Amy Atlas

an ombre clothespin backdrop is pure genius
Image courtesy of Shannon Lee via Style Me Pretty

polk-a-dot clutches are proving to be a weakness in my spending freeze
Clutch via Anthropologie

a flower trophy
Image via Oh Joy!
I think this scarf and my neck need to be friends

wedding donkeys are the new mustache on a stick
Image courtesy of Aaron Delesie via Plum Pretty Sugar

chalkboards and doughnuts
Image courtesy of A Beautiful Mess via The Sweetest Occasion 

let's take a minute to behold the beauty of this lamp
Image via Simply Grove

and don't you forget it


5 comments:

  1. I love pretty much everything here. You have wonderful taste m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love the donkey too! Aaron is amazing!

    xo

    www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh that.polka.dotted.clutch. sooooooo ammazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where in Boston is this? It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...