Oct 19, 2011

Feathered Friends

Have you heard? One of my most favorite image capturers in the whole wide world, the lovely Ms.Sarah Yates, has cozied up to other amazing photog friends for a brand spankin new team of fabulousness. All you upcoming Brides and Grooms, I'm talking to you. Believe me, Sarah Yates does a wedding good and I'm pretty sure these Birds are where it's at. I, for one, can't wait to see what comes out of Birds of a Feather. I think many a pretty picture is on the horizon.

All Images via Birds of a Feather


  1. What FUN! Love all the pictures and off to check out Birds of a Feather now!

    Liesl :)

  2. Where is that short lace dress from??? Perfect reception dress.

  3. I just found your blog and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Greets from Finland :)


  4. the short lace dress is from urban outfitters (in stores now!)
    thank you so so much erin for the sweet post! we love you!
    xoxo sarah


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...